Saturday, April 28, 2012

One last check-in...

Rick says this is my last check-in...
Phew... I think there pretty boring, Rick likes them... UGH


We walked around the big city... Rick doesn't like the city, sshhh, little secret.
I had to pose with these guys, Rick says its my Patriotic duty...


These guys really know how to dig...


Glass elevators... UGH, done these a million times...


Under, Dave says we have to do these on command with no help...
Please are You kidding? That's it, I got this...


Back to N.E.A.D.S.
Look who's here...
Ginger and her new forever Mom, Pastor Jane.
Look at the Red vest. Rick says, that's what it's all about...


Then a quick stop before we go home...
Ya, my friend Cinda is here...


Look who's coming home with us...
This is Moxie


Rick says next week will be all about us...
He says I'm moving on... I'm not sure what that means but, he is really sad...
Don't worry my Friend, I Love You!!!

2 comments:

sue said...

heading to college... lots of cool training ahead... red vest... graduation.... it's in that order Otis.. and you'll do it all... we love you.....(and only straight A's)

Cinda said...

Thanks for saying goodbye Slug. Maybe I'll get to sneak in the kennels and see you again. Can't wait to see you graduate. You can do it!