Saturday, May 5, 2012

Moving on...

Rick says I'm moving on and, it will be the hardest thing We will ever do together...
I hope not, we've been through alot...

Over the weekend Rick had to take a bike ride to clear his head...
I went along to make sure he was ok...
We started at the Beach... Ya!


WO... Check out all the bikes...






Rick told everybody about me... I was a hit of course...


I also got a Big Hug from my favorite little person, Abbie


Then I got to meet the reason for the ride...


At the end of the ride Norton and I got to meet former Governor Angus King...


We met Josh, Kristen and Ross
Just a nice quiet dinner, they Love me...
The next morning we stopped at our local bank...
Then to our favorite breakfast stop...
Then off to Cabela's where Auntie Linda our Maine Puppy Raisers Chapter Leader works...
And here she is...


Had to say good bye to the check out lady...
Everyone Loves me here...


On the ride home, I had to help Rick...
He got misty... I always make him smile though :)


Then the next day went to the Mill where Rick supplies Logs...
All the Girls Love Me... ;)


Then to Lucky Pet... they sponsored my Vet visits... Thank You Lucky!
This is Brian, aka - Lucky


These girls work there to...
The Hotty on the left is a friend of Ricks...
I have a thing with the Ladies...


Then to class where my buddy came to say Hi...
This is Kaleb and his Service Dog Rangeley






Wednesday was day with the family



Josh & Ricks parents...



Our last full day together :(
I spent some time with my little sister... Moxie and Me


I went to a park then played in the water... Love this stuff...

Last but not least, Rick says I need a bath before our big day...
So off to Sue's for dinner and a bath... I had sausage ;)

Good night all... its been a long week...
Rick is havin a hard time :(


1 comment:

Lynne Yeamans said...

Thank you for sharing Otis's story.

Best, Lynne with Checkers