Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Airport???

Well this morning Rick woke me up really early and we were off...
I thought maybe we were going to meet Kathleen but, after driving for a couple hours I didn't know what to expect... then out of the truck and... were not in Maine anymore...


Hey check this thing out... were movin now... careful you don't get your toes caught...



Then inside... Wo, this place must be fun because alot of people are here...


Ok, I've done this before...


Hey look out there...

Here we are... Doesn't Rick blend in... Lol :-)


Rick said we had to go check out where the bags came in off the plane...
I don't see anything...


Ok, Rick is stressing out... let's see if I can help him find the way out

 
I found the garage, phew, were on our way...


Finally, back in Maine the way life should be...



2 comments:

sue said...

great blog Otis... see, service dog already if you were able to keep Rick together in the big city.... good job.... I think you have passed the test...

m1putt said...

The plain, plane-bags come in from the plane that landed on the plain? LOL.