Sunday, March 25, 2012

Check-In...

Our monthly Check-In again...
Rick says I don't have many more left... I think that's a good thing...

Anyway, we all piled in the Jeep... what a ride...
Norton and I were a little over whelmed with Monty and Stoney. See their younger and get really excited with all this stuff...


The people start with talking (of course, ugh) then we head out...
This was a Wicked Hot day...


Then off to the train station...

 

A little work inside on stairs with Monty and Vickie... Dave shows them some techniques.


Norton and I chilled on the cool floor...


We had to discuss new strategy's for coping with the stinky buses...


Finally back to N.E.A.D.S.
this is where I got my start...


Look who's here, Cinda... I Love old friends...


Look at this guy... and they call me Slug


Getting ready to leave but, first check out this little girl...
This is Thai, she will spend some time with Bernice...






1 comment:

Cinda said...

It was SO good to see you Slug. Come visit again- make sure it's a Thursday.