Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Graduation

Ok, were off to the Spring Graduation at N.E.A.D.S.
Rick says this is what we all work so hard for...

Well hurry up, if I can't play in the tub, neither can you...


Finally, were ready... we all met at our house and headed down to Mass...


First, all the people had to stop at Cracker Barrel for lunch...
Me and Monty waited, kinda patiently...

Finally we made it..



The C.E.O. Gerry had to welcome us all... he likes to talk :)


There is always lots of things going on... all the people get really emotional...

 








I met some new friends...

 
My brother Elmer was there...


We ended the day with a perfect "10"
Our lovely Maine puppy raiser Bernice and Freight Train Dan, N.E.A.D.S. trainer...


I hope I can come to the next Graduation as a Graduate...


2 comments:

sue said...

we're planning on the next graduation with you a graduate!!!! along with Leo, T and Ginger... go Maine!!!! but be sure to tell
Daddy that he better be at graduation with another service puppy in training, because that's how this works!!!!!

Cinda said...

Slug I can't wait to see you graduate!