Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

I'm not sure what it's all about but, Rick says it's important...
So off we go, out before it's light again...


Check this place out... Rick says his Grandmother was the last person employed at this fort...
Pretty cool..


I guess it was supposed to be a Sunrise Service...
Not much sun but, the peeps sang and talked anyway...


I think I stole the show... everyone Loved me but, Rick says
today was about the Resurrection of our Lord...



He is risen. He is risen indeed. Alleluia!!!

1 comment:

Cinda said...

Hey Slug
Amen! HE has risen indeed! Was it hard getting up for the sunrise service? I took my puppy Major to a sunrise service too. Then I was a bad adult and accidentally locked Major in the car while it was running. It was actually Major's fault cuz he bit the panic button, but we won't talk about that. Anyways...hope you had a fun Easter!