Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Story behind me...

It's official... Rick has his I.D. Card for me...


Rick wants me to tell you how I got my name and why it's so Special...

Every once in a while a puppy comes to N.E.A.D.S. without a name...
Well this time it was me and because Linda our Chapter leader will be celebrating 20 years of volunteering "When" I graduate the powers that be wanted to give our Linda an opportunity to name me... In 1993 the first Maine dog was named Moxie... So for her 20 years she wanted to name me Moxie... here's the original with Linda.



Rick says this is a big deal... it's not every day someone works at the same job for 20 years and when they volunteer their time and make sacrifices for an organization for that long expecting nothing but to see peoples lives changed for the better, that is Very Special.

Rick says to be a new puppy raiser for N.E.A.D.S. and have the opportunity to help with such a special project is really cool... This will definitely take the whole village to make this happen, so get ready Maine Group, here I come!!!

Here I am with a very special Lady...



Rick and I wanna say Thank You for your dedication and Love...

No comments: