Saturday, June 9, 2012

First of many Check-Ins...

Ok, so I guess the last Thursday of every month Rick has to take me back to N.E.A.D.S. for a "check- in". I was told it's to go over any questions Rick has and for them to see how good I'm doing...






Look who's here... and he has his own Van. Monty and Kathleen!


First we go inside to get weighed... Rick says I'm growing wicked fast... Well Ya, I eat everything I can get in my mouth that you don't take away... :)
Monty and I had some quiet time waiting...


These guys are really well behaved, they haven't moved since we got here...


Finally going outside... I guess were going to talk, then into the city...
I don't know what that is but, Rick says were going...
The first person I see won't even say Hi to me :(


Ok we find a really nice place to sit and talk, and talk, and talk and talk...

Rick, if we don't do something soon, I'm gonna Bark.
Finally of to the City...
I'm not so sure about this place, it's awful noisy and I don't see any trees or good places to play


I'm gonna stick close to you Norton...
Here's the whole Maine group for now.
Me of course, Moxie, then Norton, then Honor and then Monty
"Unders" are you kidding? we do these at home. UGH...
Ok, inside. They sure do have strange people here...

Rick says I gotta get use to jail...  WHAT!!!
I'm out of here lets work on these stairs...

Back outside... WO! A big noisy train...
Monty it's me and you big guy...
We go to another place that's pretty cool but they stuffed us all in a Glass Box that goes up and down...
This City thing sure is Crazy!


Ok, were finally leaving but, wait...
My buddy Norton is staying here :(
Rick says he's moving on...
I'm not sure about this Service Dog thing...


Bye my friend... good luck, I hope I get to see you again






1 comment:

Cinda said...

I agree with you Moxie...city life is CRAZY! Looks like you're doing a good job though. Hope I get to see you when you come back for check-in so I can see how big you've gotten. Keep Rick in line...train him well!