Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend...

Friday night we met my friend Norton and the people got something to eat...
Norton and I had to practice unders... UGH, I think Rick is gonna make a habit of this...
Norton says, I can count on it... See he's moving on this week and still has to do them

This is the most boring thing ever...

Sunday we all met again for a Parade...


Parts of it were loud but I didn't mind...
My friends were with me... Norton, Camile & Mindy


Then my other friend showed up, Monty, Ya...
Kathleen wouldn't let him play :(

We had fun... I even shared my stick with Norton...

After the parade we went for a walk, Rick says we need to experience different things...
Check out this bridge...


Rick says I did great... Mindy and Sue on the other hand, need some more practice :)


Then home... This took alot out of Rick...








1 comment:

sue said...

that's the thing Moxie... training is hard work --- on the humans!!!! guess it's up to you puppies to keep us moving!!!!