Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Night at Grammie's Spa...

I spent the weekend with Grammie Bernice... T was with Rick...
It was tough but, I struggled through...

We took some nice walks... this is me with Grampie Steve...

Check out this Bridge...

We went to a tree lighting...

Decorated a tree at Church... I didn't help much...


Met some fun kiddos...


Some big people too...

Everyone said I was a good boy...


Then back outside...

Most of all, we had fun! Thank You Grammie & Grampie!!!

 
Lets back-up... we all met for Breakfast...

Loyalty went with Rick and you know my story...
All my buddy's had fun with T...

 
This is Loyalty, aka T. He's a poodle whatever that means...
Mindy tried to explain the rules...
Gus & Mya had a different approach...
Gus said he missed me...

Finally... a rare moment...

No comments: