Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Friends...

Meet Chloe... I stayed with her a few days. She is alot of fun not to mention she's not hard to look at ;-)
Chloe takes care of Auntie Linda who is the leader of the Maine Chapter of N.E.A.D.S.


Amongst Auntie's many talents she also works at Cabela's... Now for those of you people that have not been there... they have all kinds of cool stuff and are Wicked nice too...

Here is a pic of me with their mascot... he's kinda funny lookin but, he's a nice guy.


I got to spend the day's at Cabela's with Auntie and made all kinds of new friends...
They all gave me hugs and they took me into this room they called the Break room...
Well they have the bestess snacks in there... I hated to leave that room.
Anyway... I just want to give a little bark out to all my buddy's at Cabela's and a special thank you to Chloe and Auntie Linda who took great care of me, sewed a new patch on my cape and gave me a new pin and collar...

XOXOXOXOXXO

1 comment:

sue said...

what??? you got a pin too Otis... oh dear, thinking Ginger isn't going to be happy that someone else is walking on her turf!!! Actually, knowing Ginger, she is probably so happy that you got to go to Cabela's too.. in fact, all our puppies should go!!!!