Thursday, November 17, 2011

Graduation...

N.E.A.D.S. had there Fall Graduation...
Rick & I got all dressed up and headed to Mass



Abbie was there to make sure we looked just right...



Look at all the dogs getting a group photo.
Maybe I can be in one of these some day.

I got to meet Chester... he's a friend of Rick's and Sue's first puppy raising project...
He graduated...

And here's my buddy Joe and his person Russ.
They graduated too...

This person raised $10,000 for N.E.A.D.S. on a Motorcycle ride...
She rides a Harley so Rick says she must be a nice person...


Here are some Vets, graduating with their dogs...


Hearing Dogs and their people...
These dogs are really, really smart...


Two more graduates and their people...

And meet Cinda... she helped me in the puppy house when I was little...


I don't know why she called me a slug...
I was just taking a nap in the sun...



1 comment:

sue said...

Otis, your graduation will come soon enough... just ask Chester... we can't wait to see "who" you wil become, but it will be a very special job for sure......keep up the good work buddy.....