Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Official @ Steeplegate Mall, N.H.

Off to a big place... I guess some smart people are trying to help all Service Teams and wanted us to come mingle...


Some training first...


Then some photo oops... this is Me (Otis) CC a full service dog and of course Ginger!


Then some schmoozin with the public...



Rick was deep in conversation... Hello!


There was a guy next to us that kept putting us to the test! We all passed :P...


First, he put this jumpin stuffed puppy in front of us then he flew a helicopter...


Then we took a little break... We had to take a potty break.
Anyway we went outside and of course Ginger went right away on command, I took a second to go pee but Rick was very happy. Well then we headed back in... I still had to poo!
So, just inside I stopped and went... Rick's always telling me I have to get used to going on any surface...
What's the big deal?
Rick was all worked-up because he had to pick up my poo. (he-he-he). While Sue stood guard to make sure no one else got involved she smiled and said "it's official" your now a puppy raiser, to Rick...
She said "it happens" we all go through it. I'm not sure that made Rick feel any better...




OK that's "Behind" us...
Look at this guy that stopped by to say Hi...


Sue says he's a Gorgon Setter and says you don't see many but, he sure was a Handsome Guy!




No comments: