Saturday, July 2, 2011

Right to work...

Right to work, No fool'in around, Dang, that's what I'm best at...
Service lift, check, no problem.


Inside, strange dog... hmm this dog is funny look'n but, What-Ever.


Unda, ha Piece of Cake...


Ok, a ride in the truck again... Wo! the big City of Woosta, gotta lay down and check this out, all kinds of loud strange noises here lets not rush into anything.

Hmm, were go'in inside again, Wow check out this place! This is a Hospital? Ok, I guess if I get sick it won't be too bad...


Another level, Cool. Hmm, no stairs this crazy glass box goes up and down...
My friend Sue not a fan???


Ok, back to Princeton, hey check out these guy's... my kind of Peep's. Look there's my brother Elmer, he's the bigger one in front... I also have another brother Edgar. He was named after the Deadliest Catch guy on the Northwestern. I was named after a Doberman that was here and went over the rainbow bridge... We are all from Maine, my brothers and I.


Ok, back in the truck. Going North, Ya! but first a familiar place, at home anyway but, they sure did Love us here too...
Yup! Cracker Barrel.
Another nap under a table with Ginger and Leo this time.



No comments: