Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm a Labrador...

Another road trip... we went to a place called Camp in Freedom N.H. what-ever that means.
Great more "Unders" how many of these do I have to do?


A Short walk and... Wo look at this water bowl!!!
There's things in here moving around, lets catch'm...


Theres so much water in this bowl I can swim and fetch stick's...
Ya Hoo I'm a Labrador!


Mindy chases me but she won't go over her head, she says it's a Lab thing but, I think it's a Girl thing... Ha Ha don't get your hair wet Mindy :)


Then we went on this thing Rick called a Dock, Way Cool.
Sometime when he's not look'n I'm gonna dive right in like those cool dogs we saw in Scarborough...


Hmm... I hope we come back here...


I can't sleep, I'm to excited...










2 comments:

klbarnaby said...

Otis had a wonderful day of new and exciting experience at camp. This is a place he will want to come back to and swim.

Anonymous said...

Can I go to camp? Bob can't swim though, I had to rescue him from the water once.