Friday, December 16, 2011

Last Night :-(

OK... so you know my big brother Edgar has been staying with me... Well Rick says he's going to a new forever home and he says it will happen to me soon too...
I don't get it but he says it's what we've been working towards...

Here we are in front of this tree Rick brought in the house for us...


The whole pack wanted to get in on it...

And the star of the show... Edgar!!!
He loves his picture taken...


Rick and Edgar went to meet Dave from N.E.A.D.S. to make the swap...
Look Edgar cried...


One last kiss and on to his next adventure...
I don't know about this...


Happy trails my Brother... We all Love You and Miss You!!!

2 comments:

sue said...

PS>.. it doesn't get any easier...but, remember graduations and all those smiles... that's where it counts!!!!!!

Cinda said...

To my favorite slug and your nice person Rick-
This is your brother Edgar here! So you made the swap, but you neglected to give me one important detail. Surgery! They said I was getting fixed, and I didn't even think I was broken! Oh well. At least I got to go to a person's home and not stay with all thoses other dogs. You met the person...she was the one who always called you a slug! I think I'm her favorite even though she probably told you that too! They are being real nice to me, but they won't let me run. You'd think that if I was just fixed I'd be better than I was before. Not! You know what?I think she will be the one crying when she takes me back. Miss you slug!